Saturday, July 9, 2011

BILLY GRAHAM in Quotes by Franklin Graham with Donna Lee Toney

I enjoy the complimentary books sent to me by Thomas Nelson Publishers so when Billy Graham in Quotes by Franklin Graham with Donna Lee Toney arrived in the mail I was ecstatic. Dr. Graham is a spirital giant and I hang on to every quote he has or will in the future quote. The cover is probably the only downside to this book. It is a black and white paperback with an earlier picture of Dr. Graham on it. I expect to use this book over and over again and would have liked it to be in hardback.

I won't be saying anything negative about this book again because I really enjoyed it and have read it over and over again. The quotes are divided in chapters with themes such as Billy Graham on Abortion, Billy Graham on Age, Billy Graham on Comfort, Billy Graham on God's Will, Billy Graham on the Gospel, Billy Graham on Marriage for just a few topics covered in this remarkable book. Scripture starts out each topic as you might expect. Dr. Graham has had quite an impact on my life, as a senior citizen now I can't remember a time when I wasn't reading one of his books or watching a Billy Graham crusade. My husband and I attended a class at the Cove, Billy Graham's Training Institute and had the honor of seeing him there. This is a must read for Christians who strive to have a daily walk with The Lord and need reminders daily. This book is both inspirational and informative. I hope this book is a best seller and later comes out in hardback.

No comments:

Post a Comment