Thursday, September 8, 2011

HAS GOD SPOKEN? by HANK HANEGRAAFF

I am always excited when I receive my complimentary copy of a book from Thomas Nelson Publishers for my review. This month was no exception when I received HAS GOD SPOKEN BY HANK HANEGRAAFF. You probably remember the author as the host of Bible Answer Man. He gives us lots of examples of proof of the Bible's divine inspiration. The Bible knowledge of Mr. Hanegraaff is awesome to say the least and he offers scripture along with his research and proof of The Bible story. My personal favorite is the proof of who Melchizedek is in the book of Hebrews. I also really enjoyed the proof of the pool of Siloam. The steps were found during construction to repair a large water pipe south of Jerusalem's Temple Mount. Archaeologists have given us the proof of many Bible stories and so has the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls. It is hard to put this book down when you start reading it and I think it would make an excellent gift for the unbeliever friend that needs proof of God's existance and the Bibles authority. I promise you will not be disappointed in this books ability to provide proof of the accuracy of the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment