Monday, April 18, 2011

MAX ON LIFE by Max Lucado

This is an easy blog to write since Max Lucado is my favorite author and I have read all of his previous books. The complimentary book given to me by the publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers won't spend much time on my bookshelf because it is a book I will reference frequently. This book has questions and answers that give insight to your most important questions. I love the format of the 254 page book that answers 172 most often ask questions. Scripture is given to back up his answers and that is a must for me in accepting anyone's opinion. The qustions and answers are typed, but there are also copies of some of the questions and some of Max's letters answering individual's questions. It adds a nice personal touch to the book. One such handwritten letter came from a 7 year old in the church and in his precious printing he writes "Dear Max, I'm sorry for pulling the fire alarm after 11:30 service. Please forgive me. My parents have punished me but I want to make it right with you. Please let me know what I can do. In Christ's Love, Sammy. The letter from Sammy was in the introduction as Max Lucado illustrates that questions come in all forms from young and old alike, some are easy to answer and some are not easy to answer. Max Lucado also says in the introduction that some of these questions have appeared in earlier books and I am glad he disclosed that in the beginning because if you have read all his books you notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment